• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti-Valentines Content

G

You know, more and more there are alot of people who were quite Anti-Valentines day. You guys should put content in for them. For instance, purple bunny hides could be gathered to make Armor of Hatred or something.

I

imported_Wetherlocke

I would have fun with this as a developer...

-aggressive dark red and/or pure black rabbits named "Angst"
-candy wrappers
-shirts engraved with "I'm with Stupid" and "Valentine's is a Gold Sink"
-a book of poetry about unrequited love
-a new gear for Dawn's Music Box, something melancholy
-"a tear-stained journal"... a book you can't open
-"a box of memories"... a locked wooden box that you can't lockpick
-an NPC who sends you to find "the one who got away", but in the end you have to deliver the news to him that she has moved on, and he gives you some trinket like a locket (a necklace that has -1000 luck... no, of course you shouldn't wear it, it'd just be funny)

Ok, so I think I've depressed myself enough for the night. Everyone take care!

G

*grins* I'd love them to make events have 2 sides. Its hard when you're a role-player, especially one of evil alignment. If we want to participate in content arcs we basically have to not rp or brainstorm on ways why we would act like "good guys". Sometimes we come up with devious ideas, but many times we don't participate as we just can't fathom it.

When the virtue dungeon spawn came up, I would have loved to have some npcs in there fighting the hordes and if you fought the npcs instead of monsters you basically could build reputation to the point the monsters wouldn't attack you in the way good karma works for pixies and the like. We could have made some really epic rp battles - good vs evil- and for once it would have looked realistic.

G

Rofl.

Sorry, I'm totally with you, but those are funny ideas.

G

Heh, they could have a scaled event, from pink & fluffy, to emo, to downright sociopathic.

-Skylark

P.S. the WoW Valentine's event did have such content...you got broken hearts, did quests to deliver love letters to ladies who said they couldn't deal with the whole interspecies thing, etc.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You know, more and more there are alot of people who were quite Anti-Valentines day. You guys should put content in for them. For instance, purple bunny hides could be gathered to make Armor of Hatred or something.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL! Although it would be cool to have some evil armor for the necro's.

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely...

Valentines day is a great holiday for some, but a VERY unpleasant holiday for others. I've had friends that were completely inconsoleable on valentines day. I think it would be great to have content that brings a little joy to the holiday for those who don't have another reason to be happy about the day.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

How bout a bloody Human Heart that we can give out personalized like the Valentine's Day Cards?

"___, you rip my heart out. Love ___"

P

Paris_Hilton

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

It's in full swing...

bunny farmin...

G

Just wait till you see the content for march 14th.
*stands at Luna bank tossing meat and bowing to everyone*

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely...

Valentines day is a great holiday for some, but a VERY unpleasant holiday for others. I've had friends that were completely inconsoleable on valentines day. I think it would be great to have content that brings a little joy to the holiday for those who don't have another reason to be happy about the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how I would love to go on a murderous rampage on cute fluffy things...Oh well at least Valentine's is over. =D