• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti Tamer PVP

G

I was curious and decided to search the forums for the earliest complaints of tamers pvping. I was suprised to go pretty far back. The date of this post is 11/14/05. I found the quote on the sixth page.

Here is quote:

lame... try again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You love my style!

Revvo said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wont be adding many more people to the stone just to be another zerg like OTF is trying to be, and i wont be pvping on a tamer like 50% of your guild.
LOL!!!

So come on peeps there has to be some more new complaints.
Not heard many in a while.

G

Not really.I have been OTF and none of the original guild (unless someone did a character name change) is still there.

G

dunno actually this was before my time on Siege.
I am sure someone here can shed light on it.

G

meph and me are still playing, meph even less often than me.

*edit*
way to hit post by mistake. wanted to say that straticsboards arent very representative thoo as i believe before stratics was the place to post, there were other places to post and there were other complaints about tamers back then already, was it about the 5 frenzied ostards, tamers with lances, tamers with ****load of pets before the petslotintroduction.

I

imported_Goron

Yeah, peeps been complaining about tamers for a long time.
One of the first flash movies I ever saw was by some PK on chessy about how s/he hated tamers.

N

Nico-SP

Are you serious tamers have been complained about since they been around i had a friend who was J-D and they got so mad at him they told him he couldn't use his tames in PVP...welcome to 1999...

I

imported_mo'gluk

yeah tamers are just wrong in PvP.. hence one of the reasons I have been scarce... add work to that...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I was curious and decided to search the forums for the earliest complaints of tamers pvping. I was suprised to go pretty far back. The date of this post is 11/14/05. I found the quote on the sixth page.

Here is quote:

lame... try again.
You love my style!

Revvo said:
i wont be adding many more people to the stone just to be another zerg like OTF is trying to be, and i wont be pvping on a tamer like 50% of your guild.
LOL!!!

So come on peeps there has to be some more new complaints.
Not heard many in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU LOVE MY STYLE!!!!

=P

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Not really.I have been OTF and none of the original guild (unless someone did a character name change) is still there.

[/ QUOTE ]
i assure you i fought otf when i was the ONLT true brit and there are several of the same members

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

i assure you i fought otf when i was the ONLT true brit and there are several of the same members

[/ QUOTE ]