• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti-Social

H

huskiblu

I love MMO's, the problem is that I am anti-social in them. I try to interact, but never really develop friendships, get in a guild, etc. My partner always does, but I can't. I'm a long time UO player, but stopped, and now started again and hope to stay for many years with the nice, new client. I have a mage right now, was going to fish, but changing my mind on that now. Anyways, how do you join a guild? All I see are people camping Luna, and not much else. Still a newbie, learning a lot more still, and too scared to go into Fel. At least I'm honest about it!

G

Guardians of Light

-Must Have ICQ
-Must register with website
-Must complete 3 interviews

-Peerless Hunts, Treasure Hunts, Guildmate sparring, Illshenar Spawns, Weekly events every night at 8PM Pacific Time

M

Mastermind (OvD)

I was in GOL for about 2 years before I quit to form OvD (ask em about MM :p). The first thing you have to keep in mind is that you will go through a squireship. It is a fun process if you are new to the game, but may feel a little boring if you are an experienced player. The best thing to do is get involved in GOL, go to as many events as you can and make friends.

I

imported_Crystal Rose

You may want to tune into Whispering Rose Radio which is a UO based internet radio station. Our volunteer staff of DJ's bring you announcements of shard events, vendor commercials, great music and a little of everything really.

On Saturdays we hold a Deal or No Deal UO Style on a different shard each week. The BEST part of this "game within a game" is that all gold won (up to 10mil includeing 5 - 250k door prizes) are awarded on the shard of choice so it doesn't matter where you are from....create a newbie char and hop in a gate for some fun every Saturday at 3pm PST - 6pm EST.
BONUS: Listen to the event LIVE on our radio station as it happens.
Be sure and check our website for where it will be held next.
This week is on the <font color="blue"> Europa </font> shard! The following week on <font color="blue"> Origin </font>.

On Sunday we hold our weekly auctions at the Pacific Auction House . Recently we moved within the walls of Luna (Just East of the Luna moongate). Auctions are at noon PST as they have been for over 4 years now. DJ Sandman has been known to broadcast the auction live on the radio from time to time.

Anyone is welcome to fill out an application to be a DJ on our UO based radio station on our website!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I love MMO's, the problem is that I am anti-social in them. I try to interact, but never really develop friendships, get in a guild, etc. My partner always does, but I can't. I'm a long time UO player, but stopped, and now started again and hope to stay for many years with the nice, new client. I have a mage right now, was going to fish, but changing my mind on that now. Anyways, how do you join a guild? All I see are people camping Luna, and not much else. Still a newbie, learning a lot more still, and too scared to go into Fel. At least I'm honest about it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any interest in roleplaying?

H

huskiblu

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I have never really done it in UO. I guess that would be fun, but just talking to others. My partner met someone the other night, and she eventually gave him 2 million in gold. I just don't know how he does it and I can't!

H

huskiblu

<blockquote><hr>

Guardians of Light

-Must Have ICQ
-Must register with website
-Must complete 3 interviews

-Peerless Hunts, Treasure Hunts, Guildmate sparring, Illshenar Spawns, Weekly events every night at 8PM Pacific Time

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill read up on the site and might join up. Thank you!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I have never really done it in UO. I guess that would be fun, but just talking to others. My partner met someone the other night, and she eventually gave him 2 million in gold. I just don't know how he does it and I can't!

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is something you might be interested in, the RP Alliance holds events every Tuesday evening. The starting locations and the events themselves vary, sometimes being RP quests or RP hunts but the idea is to give us an opportunity to roleplaying and be active in UO. You can drop me a PM here at Stratics if you'd like more details for next week.