• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Answers in Ask a Dev Forum

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is still a lot to go trough . And several of them will also be moved for one of the next A&A in the futre.

S

Smurcoch

To the person who just deleted my post, and didn't let anyone on the dev team respond, I thank you. Especially for not even bothering to send me a msg as to why it was deleted.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deleted it?
We've not deleted any posts. You're perhaps not understanding how that forum works?
If you don't see your post it means it hasn't been answered yet.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the person who just deleted my post, and didn't let anyone on the dev team respond, I thank you. Especially for not even bothering to send me a msg as to why it was deleted.
I can still see your question in ask the Devs. We have no intention to delete any questions. And the question that not been answered before or we don't know the answer for will be past to a A&A in the future. There are still tons of questions to move on to the Devs.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who has outstanding questions, please keep an eye on that forum. We're doing our best to clear out all the ones that have been covered in various publishes etc. You may have an answer in there that you're unaware of.
We're also drawing some of the unanswered ones to include in each week's Ask & Answer.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There still more then 100's of questions left. So plenty pass to the Devs for more A&A. Just give us a bit of time to weed out the questions that no longer needs a answer and merge duplicated ones. We doing the best we can . :)