• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anouther lag issue post owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sephy

I wanted to be cool and make my own post about lag, I hate being left out! :loser:

Anyway, thing is, its not consisten! I mean, I was uber laggin for 3 weeks before anyone else in america ( I live in the UK ) I think it was an issue accross the water..
Then I found, before 1pm my time, there was no lag at all, but as soon as 1pm hit then I would go laggy lol!!

Found a week ago, that my lag was fixxed!! I was fast and sweet, but everyone else was reporting lag where I was not, confusing?

But today, uber lag that is beyond anything I have experienced before lol

I'm pingining less to asian servers than I am to american servers lolz?

You know what tho, europa has never been laggy!! maybe I shud go there huh?

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im from the England as well, ive been saying this to my guild for ages, Soon as 1pm HIT BOOM! Lag, but i havent logged on over the weekend and all i got before was lag but today packet lose!

I just wanted to help u feel special and also point out what u have said is V true!

S

Sephy

ahhh, thank you for the reply, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing the time based lagg lol?

now, we can maybe find out whats causing it if we work out what happens at that time in uo maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.