• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another wild Community Manager appears!

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone!

Nice to meet you guys, I’m yet another new Community Manager. Yes, the CM team has quite the number of new recruits!
:thumbup:

My goal is to improve clarity in our public communication. So you would get more information, more fun activities, more news, and other exciting and engaging stuff throughout our channels.

A little about me: I’m a lifetime gamer, started playing PC games earlier than I learned how to walk properly (Can’t say I had a very thoughtful gaming experience as a toddler, but still was extremely engaged). I played countless different MMORPGs, some of them you probably never even heard of.

I like everything related to digital art in any form or structure. So if you’re the imaginative sort and have some Albion-related creations that you're willing to share - I would love to see them!
<3

How can you help me:
If you have any ideas or requests on what you would like to see on SBI’s social media channels, Discord, or other platforms - feel free to drop your ideas below! If you think something is missing (yes, we know that we need to communicate more) - I’m all ears. Let’s make the Albion community better together!

You can also reach me in DM here, or on Discord: SirisLi#3771

Continue reading...