• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] another weird clothing question

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok my buyer of the double blessed thigh boots recovered from a shipwreck seems to have vanished, so those will be up again for sale (Baja).

NEW QUESTION: I found this robe saying faction robe at an IDOC 3-4 years ago. Now I...never have ever been in factions can wear it, whether I be in tram or malas or wherever. Is that unusual? Can all faction robes be worn like that and I've just never seen one bfore or something or is it an oddity?

B

Belanos/Icicle

its a robe from the early days of factions, when you were awarded the faction robe but before faction items came into play. They're worth 10-15 mil.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya you have one of the old faction robes where anybody can wear them. I bought mine for 7mil on Atlantic. Cool collectors item.:thumbup1:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they're worth like 4-7mill on expensive shards usually top out at 5 on the cheaper shards.