• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Another UO DownTime Gibberish Session

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I woke up this morning, ok late but still, and found my UO was kidnapped by tiny little men called cabbage patch snatchers. Now I have nothing to do with myself unless i do housework *shudders*. Well me and housework had some differences so others will do that today. So that leaves me at a loss of something to do. I have decided I shall invade your sences with total useless gibberish!.

I hope everyone is ready for Fluffy's Year Long Event Extravaganza, this is a great example of true community spirit. I for one encourage everyone to participate in one form of another. The best fun I had when I started was with community hunts that were scheduled by players weekly. It would be nice to see that kind of participation again. Fuffy does it really well!

I would also like to say that I was pleasantly surprised other day by a member of the R*D Guild who came up to me and offered me a drop from a spawn he had gotten. It was his way of offering thanks for help when he started playing again. It was totally unexpected, but it's this kind of thing that makes it all worth helping people. Just knowing you make a tiny bit of difference if reward enough.

I Love Legends and I agree that Legends is definately where Legends are born and raised. Thank you all for a Great Time!!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For me, UO was pretty much unplayable until yesterday night.
1,500 ms average ping with 30%+ lost packages wasn't a pretty sight. I'd dare to say it was almost as ugly as I look like when I wake up in the morning!
But not yesterday! Yesterday it was a "good ping" night. 300 ms with 10% package loss is a much more pleasant sight.

So, due to that, I have been mostly cheating blatantly on UO the last few days. And cheating UO with Power Girl no less! :p

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, due to that, I have been mostly cheating blatantly on UO the last few days. And cheating UO with Power Girl no less! :p
No more cheating allowed Missy, the headless miners miss you I swear they do! *lies* . We miss you too, So put that power thing away :p and come play!

Last edited: