• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another thing....

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who are the active guilds at the moment? I saw a post up top but it looks like the last update was 10 months back lol.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Razic :)... First Welcome Back :)... About your question i think that topic isn't updated lately because most of the guilds active at the moment are still those :)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd talk with a nice lady called Tanager to help you get started.
There are a bunch of guilds that are active.

It depends on what ya wanna be on Siege.

and then there is VvV also.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Guild TL:DRs

GIL - that cousin that moved out of town, got a great job, doesn't really fit in at Thanksgiving, but damn sure knows how to fix your taxes. Feigns superiority, but will bang Mary Sue in the barn if given the chance
NOOB - that bright, cheerful teen cousin who recently left home for college and will in the very near future be on a course of antibiotics and disillusionment
VICE Alliance - that big group of neighborhood boys who are rough as ****, some are real *******s, and some are those awesome guys who will always have your back no matter what, come hell or high water
L*B - the guys who went straight to USMC, and occassionally show up in town driving a fast car ripping someone to shreds at a bar. Don't say much.
TDO - that guy who is always available for a pickup game but disappears as soon as it is over
UWSP - the group in the Chairman Mao hats and old camo. Speak with accents, better read than you. Not so bad after a few beers, but you still can't understand half the things they do.

I feel like I'm missing a few here, someone else feel free to jump in.....

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up! I'm British but I'm pretty sure I get all the analogies haha. I remember years back there were a group called the outsiders.. are they still going?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All kidding aside, the majority of folks on the shard are smaller guilds with a handful of characters each. At any given time a group may be aligned with up to four or five other small guilds to tackle global / EM events, fight in the Sunday VvV free for alls, or scrimmage around a notable IDOC.

Unlike any other shard, Siege seems to follow this constant pattern of fluid enemy/ally relationships where you may be fighting alongside a player for a few days, or months, only to find that the next day you get PKed by them. I've seen people leave, and join, guilds that I never would have believed possible.

So don't get too worried about joining the right guild, or not joining any, at first. Just run around and have fun and that will work itself out naturally.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, I'm home from work now, just need to eat and spend a little time with the Mrs while thinking of an original character name and I'll see you all in a couple hours!

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good call, seriously though no, when I played siege years back that bok you had was pretty scary... But it's not got anything on that avatar dance......