• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another 'so, what are YOU going to bless' thread

G

It sounds like we've been good Siege boys and girls this year, and might be getting PBDs for Christmas!

If so, what item, or items, can we expect to finally come out from those dusty crates and bank boxes?

I'll probably just be blessing my mining gloves, or perhaps a decent bit of LRC-wear. Maybe some dark glasses, if they ever come up with a less annoying way to donate items to the library.

Anyone else got anything planned? Items, please, not pessimism. You can drop that off in the other thread.

M

MeMn0cH

For Whispers, my only character without, I dunno yet..

But hey, Blind Otto do me a favor and find my PBD Pool thread and bump it up..

I still have 500k or so in 50k checks in one chest of my house..

T

Timothy_SP

My PBD will go right back on my Burglar's Bandana. The old CBD from the Bandana doesn't have a home yet. I have a PP Hero Robe I might put it on.

G

hrmm NOTHING

When the Age of Stuff came out I had 6 active accts. thus 30 characters active on Chesapeake. I USED 2 of the deeds and the rest STILL sit in the banks on chesapeake unused waiting for something COOL to bless that I feel I might want blessed. And the two deeds I did use were used on old school black sandals one pair on the orig. Queen Zen, and one pair on my ancient one the miner smith guy.
The rest of the deeds still..sit in the banks of the chrs. still active and the other ones never got used.

Well if we get them on Siege, I still won't have a thing to use em on. I hung up pvping with the Age of Stuff. Everyone said ..adapt adapt..and I said pvp sucks with %%%%% items items items. Well pfft many of them are saying pvp sucks now, post AOS, that didnt say it when AOS was born.
IF IF I had some character on siege that at least pvm'd I might bless a bow or weapon ..IF it was really really special one. Since I dont have any of those ..........pfft still nothing to bless.

I think I am more one that prefers to bless something 'unique'..like say I had or won like that spookie shroud Mennoch got.. not that many of them, very few in fact, its cool ..I would waste a blessing on it *especially since I still do not pvp* so I would want the cool unique item, & its just clothing item..blessed if it were something quite unique..or haha blessing old school black sandals..not aos ones. meh.

But yeh my brain is *crafter mentality* AOS bless this, bless that, insure this, insure that and then toss in remove items decaying ..........and I am out of a job as crafter*tis why I came HERE*to hopefully find crafters are needed somewhere *which judging from low sales recently of everything I make even empty kegs, tells me my days left in UO/Siege, are coming to an abrupt end fast*.

Sooo those that have some uber leet weapon here or armor item and DO pvp..this is a *blessing* for them, if we get these PBDs for me.. it changes nothing and probably will just put me closer to having no future in UO anywhere, 28 out of 30 pbds on chessie UNUSED to this day !

Now if the remove the blessings on the 7th anniv. gifts here which I paid for cuz they were blessed and the only blessed items my Queen Zen of Siege even has, I might pbd those just to keep..what I paid for cuz they were blessed thus I bought 7th anniv. items to keep em as blessed *as I paid for em* those being, her sam helmet and leggins, just so she could keep something on her body, when she died.

But primarily the crafter which I am, sees pbds(and the insurance and no decaying) as an evil that put me out of work, on reg shards, so I came here....to craft and ..........................no where else left to flee, Siege was all I had left.... all my crafts sales are way down...the writing is on the wall for this uo vet player of 8yrs, on the *unemployment lines* of Ultima Online itemised %%% blessed insured game, the EXIT door is about all I see looming on my horizon.

Sorry Otto ..pessimism is all I have left for my future as a crafter..on Siege, nowhere left for me to go, in UO.

S

StabbyYooStyle

Since the CBD will be coming off my bandana as well, I may just go out and get the gypsy skullcap, or a pair of those Pads of the Cu Sidhe (if they are CBDable).

As for my personal bless it will probably go on 1 of 3 things: alchy bauble, ercu citrine ring (if i can make one with just the right mods), or a nice weapon

B

Beatrice Quill

<blockquote><hr>

But hey, Blind Otto do me a favor and find my PBD Pool thread and bump it up..

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a good thing that Otto is a miner, but it will STILL take him a very long time to emerge from the mountain of posts that fell on him when he went looking for one that you had made! The day someone introduces a post tax, you're going to be a very poor man indeed!

(Actually, he's in a meeting right now, but the image of him digging himself out from under a mountain of posts with a pickaxe was a lot funnier)

Me... dunno. I don't think I've got anything worth blessing, really. Donations gratefully accepted.

M

Mandolin

Can't wait to toss my sammy helm into a chest and tie on one of my favorite bandanas or skull caps... doh.. no bless on hats.. hehe...

Probably one of my mediocre weapons I suppose.

G

I suppose my tamer/mage will PBD the Swords of Prosperity, my mage will get a nice 1/3, my crafter - who knows, my swords chick will get to use one of her minor arty weapons now.
I dont have anything "great".

I

imported_Castor

pm me what you need, i have stuff that would make baby castor cry..

G

My beautiful bear hat! I will use the CBD that comes off of it to bless my pale gray BOD reward sandals (I still hold a grudge against Kima, even if he no longer plays, for looting my very first pair months ago, and ruining one of the best outfits I ever put together). I will alternate between blessing the bear hat, and my violet courage armor, and likely other things, as the situation dictates. For example, if I acquire accessories, such as matching shepherd's crook for a particular outfit, I may bless that item, so it can't be taken from me (when accessories are looted, an ensemble is completely spoiled).

I feel an important victory for fashion will be achieved in this 1 blessed slot move!

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I probably wont bless one item exclusively. It will alternate between my alchy's bauble and my nice EP/FC/FCR jewls. Or if I ever donate enough to the brit library to get the alchy talisman, it will go on that too.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to bless items I really wouldn't mind losing for the first month or so.

Like a glass of water that's half full. (See? Optimism.)

K

Kuzara

My newly aquired Flesh Ripper. Though, I've always had a personal bless deed and it's already blessed with it. :p

F

Feyre

You try the rune carving knife. Its quite the little stick if your into those things.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I'll probably keep it on my Bracelet of Health.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've run around with it unblessed for so long....why start now?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only play mages so all my pbd'd stuff will be 1/3 ring/brace or the orny of mage.

casting is most important thing for a mage.

I

It's me Yo

I will bless the Blade of Insanity that I do not yet have. But once i get it....

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'll probably keep it on my Bracelet of Health.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've run around with it unblessed for so long....why start now?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, actually it's always had my PBD on it. It's the other Arti's I wear and lose.
Hell why have em if ya can't lose em :p

S

Stryder and Vlad

I'm going to bless my swords of prosperity that you guys failed to obtain last week
... And one of my uber bows that has been buried in a crate.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*must remember to hunt down Se'an*

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I knew you wanted me! :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*must remember to hunt down Se'an*

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I knew you wanted me! :p

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, you found out!!

M

marichessy

My mage/tamer will probably bless a 1/3 piece, my swords character will bless one of his "eh" daggers or other fencing weapon, my archer probably an "eh" bow. I don't have any uber gear or artifacts either. But at least I will be able to carry something decent for a change.

However, what I call decent, most others would probably throw away, lol. But I will be glad to get the PBD finally.

My characters had them on Chessy, but the main character I played there had hers in the bankbox and it seems to have just disappeared while I was playing here on Siege. *shrugs* Nothing I can do.

G

I will bless myself! Thus I can never be lost, looted or stolen!!

If I was skylark, I would bless bricks!!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've already figured out how to exploit this system.

Right before I kill somebody, I'll sneeze. They'll bless me, thus removing the bless on their prized item!

Mwahaha!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've already figured out how to exploit this system.

Right before I kill somebody, I'll sneeze. They'll bless me, thus removing the bless on their prized item!

Mwahaha!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh that is purely EVIL!!!!! .....and yet I like it ALOT!!

G

I have a way to exploit your exploit.

rather than say bless you, I had you a tissue. Not JUST ANY tissue mind you, but a 2 ply soft tissue of ever lasting. Thus never again will you need to sneeze.

G

GonthraX

Same as now.

Gonthrax: Orny, Staff of Magi, or Runebeetle
UPS: Weapon or Runebeetle
Thief: An uber feyre bow ^^

L

Limdul

I found it and bumped it. Oh and btw you post to damned much Mem.

K

Kimi_Mori

I will keep it on my current item, a cheap spell channel shield.

G

GonthraX

<blockquote><hr>

Dancers &gt; Bow
My bows are free for the taking!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft, I've only eaten the 20 mage not a ninja yet on the thief so I dun need the points. But when I do you are most certianly right Dancers &gt; Bow

V

Virgil Tempest

rtlfc...

It turns out that my six month auto billing billed on the 18th, so I have 6 more months before my account will actually expire. The bright side is that I may actually be able to bless an item and then log out and never play UO again. As I planned for many months, if I ever got the ability to bless one item, I'd use it on my rune beetle carapace.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I found it and bumped it. Oh and btw you post to damned much Mem.

[/ QUOTE ]
*emerges from mountain of posts, holding the stubs of two worn out pickaxes*
People.... do NOT go in there! There are things! Creatures! Unspeakable horrors! Argh! The posts....the posts...... aaaaahahahahahaa....posts!!!!! Posts!!!! aaaaaaahhhahahahaha....
*gets carted off by a pair of healers in blessed white cloaks*

G

I will bless my 7AE pants
I hate rezzing with no pants. Of course having blessed pants is the surest way of appearing on the battlefield with your bare bottom, double clicking your corpse before having re-equipped your blessed stuff.

Kind regards