• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another round of Meet & greets?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
from the latest UO newsletter :
"February's Dev Meet and Greet schedule this month will be Siege Perilous on February 13th at 7pm ET and Mizuho on February 27th at 9 am ET. We look forward to seeing everyone there."

Dont know if there is a longer plan for meet and greet though...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My question for the event concerns EM drops on Siege.

Would it be possible to change the location of the drop by sending it to your bank, or if that cannot be done then make the drop Blessed? So if you are murdered it remains on your body.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My question for the event concerns EM drops on Siege.

Would it be possible to change the location of the drop by sending it to your bank, or if that cannot be done then make the drop Blessed? So if you are murdered it remains on your body.
lol yeah right! add insurance while you're at it...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
lol yeah right! add insurance while you're at it...
Max, I'm not one to ask for insurance, but I do like the EM Drops I do get once in a while, but with LB and the Hi5 keeping it has proved to be next to impossible. Before they came I was selling my drops for 5 million or more at the GIL Auction. Buying reagents for alchemy and the scribe needs of blank scrolls as well is costly since everything is 3 times the cost from the NPCs and you cannot sell anything back to the NPCs so I make little to no gold. checking my bank balance after buying amber to make LRC suits lost makes me laugh. Reminds me of my very first days on Trammel Lake Superior in 2000. Farming for items is rough enough, and I don't have a thief on Siege for the new stealable. If the people of Siege were anything like LB and Hi5 then I would have packed up, drop the houses and return to the Prodo shards. But they not, they are good people. It was because of my complaining about Hi5 and LB that I was given a warning in icq that I left GIL. Don't get me wrong I love GIL on Siege, I think they and their alliance are one of best things to happen on that shard but I cannot stand by while others voice negatives against them and was reminded in icq to lay off. So I left.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Are there any plans to do more rounds of meet & greets in the future?
They seem to have stopped posting schedules more than a month in advance, and the schedule seems to have slowed down some in the past year, but they've technically never stopped doing them. I have all the past ones listed at Official Communications - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums & Greet , with transcripts for as many as I could locate a transcript for. (If anyone can help with a missing transcript, please contact me!)