• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

another reward will not be getting unless

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

well I was looking at getting the fire pit for one of our house, but only if we could cook off it, found out on TC you cannot, so that is one I will not be getting, and I wish those rewards that repeat themself in different directions would be changed to allow us to turn them, much like the hearth, or current trophy heads. So I'm not getting the target, dragon, or horse armor.

I will get the bees and eggs, but that about it. :sad2::sad3:

S

Silence_Fair

well I was looking at getting the fire pit for one of our house, but only if we could cook off it, found out on TC you cannot, so that is one I will not be getting, and I wish those rewards that repeat themself in different directions would be changed to allow us to turn them, much like the hearth, or current trophy heads. So I'm not getting the target, dragon, or horse armor.

I will get the bees and eggs, but that about it. :sad2::sad3:
I may be wrong but I was told that those Items you mentioned not being able to turn were south and or east in their direction like anvils ,water troughs etc. .