• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another "returning" thread!

Hi everyone! Name's Theros! Like so many others, I have recently returned to the land of Britannia, and I'm pretty excited about it. I've played many other games, but nothing ever came close recreating the fun that I had in this game. So, who is this strange guy anyway? Well let me take you back a bit...

I started playing on Atlantic where I went by the name Caramon. Anyone see a running theme with names here? I ended up with a great group of people in the guild The Hope Fellowship [THF]. We ended up creating Hope City in the swamps near Trinsic and had many wonderful adventures. Eventually things changed (as they do) and a bunch of us moved to the newly opened Siege Perilous. Some of the names that I remember from this guild include Luthien, Centurio, Marcus, Skye Leigh, Big John.

On SP we created a guild that would represent what we really were. A family. We went by the last name Glowember and grew to a healthy size. As time passed, I found that my love for roleplay would be better served on a shard that would cater to it and moved to Catskills.

On Catskills, I met a wonderful group of people who lived in the forested area south of Wrong called Edinburgh. I immediately became a resident of the village and loved every minute of it. Some of the people I remember from Catskills include Niamb, Watts, Elmdor, Mariah, Scaramandine and Deminatza. I would eventually take over as Shardmaster for the Catskills chapter of the United Blacksmiths of Britannia.

My plans for now include relearning all I had forgotten since my last time playing (which was roughly 10 years ago), so there is a lot to do. I've returned to Catskills and found a great place for my home, and placed a 16x16 right in the heart of where Edinburgh used to be. Oh the memories!

There's plenty of spots of homes, so if anyone would like to move into the area and help me get this old roleplaying hub back to its glory days, please give me a shout. I'm always in the RP Chat Channel on Catskills.

To all of our new players, here's one bit of advice for you: Don't take anything with you out of town that you cannot afford to lose.

To all of our returning players, welcome back! I'm glad to be here and hope to run into you at some point.

Happy gaming!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
On SP we created a guild that would represent what we really were. A family. We went by the last name Glowember and grew to a healthy size. As time passed, I found that my love for roleplay would be better served on a shard that would cater to it and moved to Catskills.
Welcome back Glowember, miss having your Family on Siege.

Theros! I remember you! I am Dena of the UBB Catskills shard. I just recently came back also! I'd like to place a house, but haven't the gold at the moment. My bank is so full with decorations that I pulled out of my old house! Looking forward to relearning as well!

I suppose I should add that I was mostly inactive from the guild when you were most active. I joined UBB back when Mordred was the guildmaster. We had Brandon, Max, I think Uther, Rocket... ahh... good times.