• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Returning Player...

I guess I was feeling a bit nostalgic. Coming back after being away for about 18 years is crazy. Yup, I started playing back in 97and quit in 01. Even had a stint as a Counselor for a while. Im just amazed that my old account was able to be resurrected.
What shards are active still? I spent 90% of my time on Drachenfels back in the day and Ive seen 2 people in the few hours Ive spent on it since being back.

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back.

Drach isn't as active as it once was, just like most other UO shards these days. Europa would be more active if you are that side of the world from my experience.
Still plenty of decent people still around playing and active, just need to find the right bunch for you.

I have a few old bits and bobs that could assist you on Drachs & Europa. Feel free to PM me.

Good luck. :thumbsup: