• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Request/Idea

L

Lore Master

Can we get a special item through some method that detects and reveals to us the true color of any item even if the item is on some other players vendor or locked down in there house?
  • In my opinion non dyed items are worth more then dyed items at least as far as many rare collectors are concerned. Granted i know that Tokuna dye is very rare and very expensive so i understand why in those cases the Tokuna dyed items sell for more then the non dyed items but not everyone feels the same way as for me i wont buy an item if i know it was dyed and i know i am not alone in this.
  • One item that i speak of is the Lamp Post from Doom as most of you know there are some naturally rare color ones too and Tokuna dyes can dye normal ones to look like rare color ones this can lead to scams i am sure it has already happened the lamp post is only one example i know there are other examples too.
  • Perhaps this can be some sort of craftable eye glasses or reward or something that can be switched or just naturally shows us the true color of the item anyway it happens if it happens at all i will be happy what is your opinion on this if any?
One last thing i wanted to add even if the item what ever it is does not reveal the original color of the item but if it just tells us if the item is dyed or not dyed would be nice too.

T

T_Amon_from_work

This sounds like a revival of Item Identification! It could tell you "a dyed lampost"

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for the dye part you can allways bleach stuff to reveal the true color.

But as far as the lamps go i know with the white ones they cannot be dyed, i have tried it and i couldnt dye a regular lamp luna white.

But i could dye it purple.
I am not sure what colored spawned Lamps are out there and i havent tried if all the tokuno dyes worked on them.
I just know when i tried the luna white on a doom lamp post it told me i couldnt dye it