• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another question on Huntmaster's Challenge

T_Jones

Journeyman
I dropped the permit and it says,

1683065077964.png

when should I return to get the reward. Do I have to wait for the whole month till next month? If so which day of the month should I come back to get the reward? The first day of the month, or any day during the month? The message is truly confusing.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sounds like you would return after the 1st day of the next month. People have the rest of the month to tie or beat your record. I have not done it but that is how I am understanding it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes that is correct, it goes the whole month so people have a chance to beat your weight.

Just keep an eye on it, the statue of the animal you killed will show your name and the date.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran

View attachment 143314

when should I return to get the reward. Do I have to wait for the whole month till next month? If so which day of the month should I come back to get the reward? The first day of the month, or any day during the month? The message is truly confusing.
I thought I read that the challenge resets/rewards recorded at 1AM on the 1st. I looked for it in the wiki and elsewhere but didn't find it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The wiki info says:

Kills can only be submitted from the current month and year.

The Huntmaster’s month will be updated on server maintenance, each new month the contest will reset.
The current month is May, therefore the hunter's month will update on server maintenance 1st June.

Remember to double click the huntmaster to update your reward status before using his context menu to claim rewards

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

View attachment 143314

It says THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEXT MONTH

1685372360855.png

Both pop ups say it.....

June 1st, July 1st.....etc.

So as long as no one beats your record, on June 1st you double click the huntsmaster again to claim your rewards....every month it resets on the 1st.

It can't get any clearer then that.

Sure you can wait until June 14th to get your reward but if you want to keep competing you should go on the first.

Also the points accumulate so all you have to do it double click the huntsmaster, you don't have to claim a reward at that time.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I thought I read that the challenge resets/rewards recorded at 1AM on the 1st. I looked for it in the wiki and elsewhere but didn't find it.
If at 1 A.M. you see some winning bids with your name (on stuffed animals) then after server restart you will get reward points . After you double click huntmaster.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Worst game content ever...people already know the max weights, so they kill everything and hold on to what they know will win, then they wait until the last possible moment, then turn it in...unless of course, they've changed it since the last time I wasted my time on it...

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Competition is usually less tough in Fel.
Some shards are full of devoted participants. On some shards you can win with anything since no one goes there at all.
Rewards are pretty cheap on vendors. So if you have real trouble on your shard, just go collect some Imbuing ingredients (void orbs always in demand) and buy rewards you need .
Worst game content ever...people already know the max weights, so they kill everything and hold on to what they know will win, then they wait until the last possible moment, then turn it in...unless of course, they've changed it since the last time I wasted my time on it...
You need to spend 5k gold per kill to see weight , buy tickets, kill stuff. And find that one with max weight. This is called playing. And it takes a lot of time . I don't understand why you call it worst content if it is so popular? Just because there is no easy button on your shard ?