• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Question From A Newbie

G

Okay so from what I understand, the devs like to do special things in game like for an hour increase skill up speed or on a certain day give extra payouts for certain things like pizza or jam I suppose. My question is.. where do I find out what todays special is? hahaha!

Also, I want to give a huge hug to everyone that I have encountered in this game so far. I just started yesterday and I have to say I've already met a ton of super nice people that are very helpful to my noobish'ness and soooo welcoming. No wonder people have continued to play this game for years and years.

G

Like Jason said, they're currently announced on the blog and someone usually posts here on stratics when they are aware of it.

This was discussed at the Town Hall in EA-Land last night and someone asked if there could be a way of announcing things in-game. Greg said this is something they'd really like to do and asked people for ideas.

A few talked about using the PCs and newspapers ingame as a form of news/announcements or having an in-game calendar. I'm sure there a ton of ideas people have about how this could work and someone might think about doing a wiki design or two (if its not there already)!

Polly

G

Wow thanks for the quick response! I have another question.. can you buy more than one 90 day time card and have it applied?

Example: You buy two 90 day time cards and have them both applied so that when the first one runs out the other one kicks in.

Or do you have to wait for the first one to expire before activating another one?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yes you can. I purchased a 30 day pay pal once. Then applied a 90 day time card. The 90 day time card did not kick in until my first 30day paypal was used up. I could see both in my subscription area and how many days were left on my 30day card.

G

Thank you that's awesome! I know what I'll be doing this week when I get paid.