• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another post for another city

• Thread starter imported_fajjaa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_fajjaa

Once amnesty day comes and the city is cram packed with 100,000 pet statues, 50,000 mystic trees, and along with plenty of campfires and supposed plaques and cannons, can we please have a city with no outside influences at the starting point, as well as a year into the existence of the city? TC3 started out this way, and it had its original start up feel to it, that lasted a couple months. That only lasted a few days in EALand. Like it has been posted, stores dont sell the luggage they brought from the old cities because everyone brought 5 lifetimes worth of luggage with them.

Hopefully this idea might resurface with the dev team sometime in the future. I believe this was Lucs original plan for this type of city and hopefully with the updated and upgraded servers, they can slap a new city together and let us start from scratch without any future luggage to take away from the possibility of what playing the sims from an even starting point can be like. I might add, the original beta days will probably never be repeated, but I sure wish the Dev team would give it a try.

I also believe the dev team is finding out that even with the miniscule payouts we get, the basics of this game are remaining the same and the major part of the population is going to continue to somehow enjoy, skilling and making money. Therefore, doesnt it make sense to make an attempt at expanding that aspect of the game. There are several lures that can be added to the game besides CC and ATM machines that can be used to entice noobs to stick around. Making money has been the object of this game since day one. We will let the CC tag along.

G

You know, I agree with you. In part I like the fresh start. I wish the payouts were better so we could do more, but that is already stated in a different topic. The idea of starting over has already been lost with all the sims bringing over all their objects. I think there should be another city created like Dragons Cove. Someplace for experienced players to go for a real challenge. My sim from AV just moved over to EA Land and I have no many things it isn't funny. My house in EA Land (which is owned by my EA LAnd sim) will be filled to the top with top of the line stuff. I could only imagine those sims who have bought everything they could get their hands on before the bullet train come by.