• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another player back after whew, 10-11+ years?

R

Rhale27

Hey Pacific!

I used to play back in the days when dueling was fun in deceit and decided to come back after straying to the other MMO's. UO is where I started and it just has this charm to it about the open world, limitless things to do, and so on.

I have been constantly training up a PvM character at the moment and eventually will create some pvp characters after I make some initial cash then create a mule, so on and so forth.

Anyone still around from 11-12+ years ago? I used to participate in the server reset battles outside Trinsic as a tankmage and some familiar names I recall were Seffra, Tiffahus(sp?), Judas Priest, can't remember anymore. I used to play with my older brother and his friend. Would always be in the lich lord room in deceit or dueling inside the room before the bonewall, if anyone remembers that. My character had a very generic name, my name, Robert, so I doubt that would trigger anything in anyone.

The game has changed so much but I do like the changes. I recall starting the game when I was only 12 years old, makes me feel old :p

Anyways!

A few questions though, are there any active vendors out there around Luna or is there anyone on these forums who can craft a 70's resist set with some LRC/LMC/MR/MI types? I am still on a trial account and do not have access to the primary chat channels so I am left searching vendor houses with people that have either left the game and what not.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. Yes Tiff still plays as for the other you mentioned I am not sure. As far as the suit is concerned find any member of the RP Alliance and we will gladly help you out with the suit... gratis. I have played for over 10 years and have never interactived with a finer buch of people. I myself will craft the suit for you if I am on when you find us. Or ask for Akasha in the general chat channel or when you run into an alliance member. If you are making a mule I highly reccomend imbuing, start at 50 train it on a human and transfer to gargoyle for bonus. But anyway happy playing!

Lady Kahlan
GM of R3

Alliance Guilds to Look FOR:

R3
SAGE
T.F.
RSB

and many more!

R

Rhale27

Did your brother have a character called Pokemon?
Sorry for the late reply,

But yes! I recently got him back into it as well. I currently run a mystic mage and he started an ABC Archer.

It's crazy you remember! Who are you? :)

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Penelope. Used to hang out in Trinsic with Tiff, passplay, Fenix, Brandy, I have a cold, Sir Troth etc and of course remember both you and Pokemon :)

P

pokemon

No, always been on Pacific.
wow it has been years! yeah my brother got me back into it. I remember you pen, :) i made a new char named tobajal after my friend in uo . You know i saw Tiff, and i try to talk to her but she ported out lol . look me up ill be in luna bank from time to time

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will do! Busy this week with Christmas etc but as the madness dies down I'll look for you.