• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Another Plant Bug?

• Thread starter ~Antzy~Pantz~
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Up until today when I fed my plant a potion I would see a 1 {one} next to the correct potion that I applied. Today after adding 2 to a plant I realized it was bugged so I over potioned my plant :(

This is the message im getting when applying....

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is that purple keg g cure potions? (or do you have a g cure potion keg in your pack?)

there is a bug where if you have both a keg and a bottle in your backpack it confuses the plant menu and you'll hear the sound of the potion being applied (can't remember if it gives you the msg too) but it never applies.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

It's actually posion in the keg { I think my better half likes to try and confuse me by not dying the kegs right color, lol} I have the gcure pots under the keg in bottles. I tended to 3 bags of plants earlier this morning, only had a few that changed tonight and it all was fine earlier.

B

Black Betty

Antsy,

I know that when I tend my plants very quickly, sometimes I will accidentally click the plant menu from the previous plant and give it extra. There have been times when I also accidentally opened the plant menu twice and ended up with double potion & water on that particular plant. (If you double click it twice by accident, it's not like just reopening your backpack or the like, it will actually open two menus for that plant and you can end up with double on it)

While I will not say it's not a 'bug', I have been doing them and haven't notice any problems other than making the mistake myself.

The good thing is, one day of over watering or over poisoning will not cause you to lose your plant. You can correct it the next day. As long as it says it's "healthy" you shouldn't have a problem. If it goes past that, sometimes it can be a waste of potions, hehe.

Good luck to you. If I can help in any way, please feel free to contact me via ICQ @ 393 083 790.

:)

B

Black Betty

is that purple keg g cure potions? (or do you have a g cure potion keg in your pack?)

there is a bug where if you have both a keg and a bottle in your backpack it confuses the plant menu and you'll hear the sound of the potion being applied (can't remember if it gives you the msg too) but it never applies.
Is it possible instead of potioning your plant, it fills a bottle? I have never had both while doing plants.

I have always had several characters created for the sole purpose of growing plants in their backpacks. It saves on lockdowns and all I have to do is put one bag with two kegs in it (g-poison & g-cure) in my backpack and then remove it for the next character to use. I rarely have ever had to use the other potions. :)

D

Doireann

I keep having this problem. To fix it, I just click the water tab, and target the potion keg I want. That seems to work each time.

T

Teeshy

I'm having this problem today for the first time.

I have several plants, that are all on day 3, suddenly are wilted with red + next to insect/fungus, and when I click the poison bottle symbol, it tells me it pours the potion over the plant, but the gump doesnt show it up at all. The greater heals, strengths and water are all showing up as "used" on the gump, but not the poison or cure.

I read Doireann's post up there, and just tried that - chose the water icon on the gump, and targetted my bottles of poison, and then it shows up on the gump.

Really odd!

*edits to add* I just noticed it isn't only the wilted ones, it was all the one's I *thought* I had used the potions on before I realised too - almost like the potion bottles were bugged, cos as soon as I used the water icon and targetted the stack of bottles, from then on using the poison bottle icon on the gump works (or so far does anyway!)