• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Pic of Soulweaver

C

Chessy

Soul , It will be the same old generic responce. "You didnt kill me , SPAWN did"

G

Actually I raided thier spawns by myself. So it was hugi vs about 9 tnt/myth two nights ago (that was the night i died there were just too many). Than last night I raided them, I did have the help of Snowman and there was only about 6 of them. I didnt get any scrolls but i did manage to kill about 3 of them. I cant believe soul posted a pic of him and about 4 other memebers of his guild killing me. I know dude you need the help. As for evil wakayama (cheesy) you were never any good so stop crying.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya you radied... but it was me vs you the first cpl times cause u ran way the hell to the other side and i killed you. Okay No more excuses just like you killed me last night when we fought for 5 min stright and u got a nice shot in... See i can admit it do the same thanks.