• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another patch...

S

Sindris

..and I STILL can't get into a lot caves on the classic client. Is this ever going to be fixed?

For those unaware of the problem, when you try to run into some of the open caves, you just stop dead in the black area of the opening like you hit a wall. Been this way for a month now.

E

Eyes of Origin

I was having that problem for a long time, but since the patch, I cant say that I'm still having it.... I dont know if it could be a certain shard having the problem or not.. or whatelse might be effecting you. :(

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhhh thats whats happening. There is one in Brit, north of the farms, that had a miner in it and i couldnt get in there (SP, classic client ??) and thought she had blocked me out with candelabras or something. Thanks for the info. And BTW, still can't get in there.

:popcorn: