• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another one done!.... Well, almost!

G

Character number 7 out of 13 completed, passed the half-way mark! Just 5 points short from perfect... anyone got a 120 music scroll they don't need?!!?! lol

My first character with bard skills other than peace!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nicely done there

if i had a music scroll i would gladly let you have it

G

Thanks!!

I was able to pick up the peace for 500k, the disco for 750k and the provo for 1.25mil. Just can't find a music for less than 4 mil, and I've run out of money again hehe!

I suppose that's only 2,000 disco'd, peaced, EV'd Miasmas! lol

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

the vendor Satans Joker at BWT sells a music +20 scroll for under 4m. 3.850.000 to be exact.

Nixon[I-C]

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats but......provided your human, you can drop the 20 focus and go for 120 magery/med

G

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats but......provided your human, you can drop the 20 focus and go for 120 magery/med

[/ QUOTE ]

Would love to go for 120 magery, but definitely can not afford that scroll!! And if I could, my pure mage would have first dibs hehe!

Char is an elf anyway so no JOAT bonus for me!

Thanks!