• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Old Man Coming Back

H

Hurgan

Hello everyone-

I'm starting to play UO again after a long break. Was hoping to meet up with some people, maybe find a guild. I mostly PvE but like PvP and champ spawns (if those still exist).

I'm going to try and relearn the game, and regear which I hear is much more important now than in days of old. So if anyone has some newbie tips, send'em my way.

I'm sure no one remembers me as I tend to keep a low profile and honestly it's been so long I really don't remember much of anything or anyone.

Do people still use ICQ? If so, my number is 66440103. Or maybe answer here.

-Hurgan
Kaxan
Hirax
Zordoth
Shut Up Hippie

Edit: Do the Puzzle Chests in Khaldun still exists? I seem to remember trying them the last time I was playing and they weren't there.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :thumbup:

I'm going to raise a sake bottle in your name; I've already saluted Voluptuous (who also returned) with 69 sake shots. :shots:

B

BajaKurgan

Put...
Down...
The...
Sake...

Back Away From The Bar and...

Nobody Gets Hurt!!!

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel,
I just want to send you a friendly greeting and reminder , if you happen to not be able to hold the 69 shots of sake, I have an extra urinal at my house you can use freely.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xel,
I just want to send you a friendly greeting and reminder , if you happen to not be able to hold the 69 shots of sake, I have an extra urinal at my house you can use freely.
A picture is worth a thousand words:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the reason why our Shard kicks arse. Sake, stand-up urinals, great people, awesome humor, good times, and gratuitous nudity. To the lovely folks on Baja, I salute you with sake shots. :shots:

U

uoBuoY

Blast from the past...2 of them!

I remember Hurgan's posts from long ago!
and
Voluptuous helped me get started with armor and weps way back.

Welcome back all! Sake for all!

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Xel,

A picture is worth a thousand words:

I always wondered why 'enhanced' bandaids were yellow.. Now we all know...