• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another newbie problem....

N

nodgree

I had 2 newbies come to my lot last night and completly annoy every guest that came in. i repremanded and booted them repeatedly but they still continued thier immaturity. Come to find out, they we both 12 years old. Today, I have had an 11 year old and 2 more 12 year olds come to my lot and do the same thing. We need stricter age restrictions >:(

On a side note, I just build walls around them now when they are rude and watch them suffer until they figure out how to poof

G

Seperate servers for the younger ages would be appropriate I think. I was on a romantic lot last night with alot of adult speak, and there were two young ones just constantly flaming everyone on the lot for no good reason, not to mention the fact that they were subjected to questionable inuendo.

I mean, this is something you have to deal with in mmo's, but as a new player myself its hard to be accepted when half the time people expect you to be a 12 year old making poop jokes.

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

Seperate servers for the younger ages would be appropriate I think. I was on a romantic lot last night with alot of adult speak, and there were two young ones just constantly flaming everyone on the lot for no good reason, not to mention the fact that they were subjected to questionable inuendo.

I mean, this is something you have to deal with in mmo's, but as a new player myself its hard to be accepted when half the time people expect you to be a 12 year old making poop jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a problem with ALL newbies. We have had alot of new sims come to our lot just wanting some basic questions answered. We dont mind that at all, we like to help where we can.

G

I am 13 years old (oops.) but I am an experienced player (whew),

I had never had any problem with n00biews. (well, I don't OWN an open lot)

I would say there are 2 types, the n00bs, and the propert ones.

G

And this is the reason why my suggestion wouldn't really work, its a few bad apples ruining it for the bunch. Most players young and old are perfectly acceptable people. I don't have the problem to deal with myself because I haven't earned enough cash to own a lot, but I feel for those who do.