• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another missed Holiday gift chance Devs...think...think Old school plzzz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thankyou for the gifts..but what about a Real collection....and i dont mean silly amounts of coloured boxes in the 100s per set....... or candle trays in the 50s with slight shade differences....they are so hard to tell apart it makes your eyes bleed......i mean a old school collection like the named snowglobes were ......read this...and digest...

people will reopen old accounts to get more xmas items to try get the set made as well as swop/trade more accounts...its easy money you are throwing away devs...think man think !!!....get it right next time please....think!!!

yes people will troll the post but it makes common sense to get the UO coffers fuller and save our game for another month extra...

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thankyou for the gifts..but what about a Real collection....and i dont mean silly amounts of coloured boxes in the 100s per set....... or candle trays in the 50s with slight shade differences....they are so hard to tell apart it makes your eyes bleed......i mean a old school collection like the named snowglobes were ......read this...and digest...

people will reopen old accounts to get more xmas items to try get the set made as well as swop/trade more accounts...its easy money you are throwing away devs...think man think !!!....get it right next time please....think!!!

yes people will troll the post but it makes common sense to get the UO coffers fuller and save our game for another month extra...

I'm almost in the mood to take this post apart, piece by piece.... Just not quite ready to lower myself to that level....
Suffice it to say: Get a life!

Last edited:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, globes would be nice too. Just saying they would.
Just think how this set of box shapes would look in neon! Maybe it is very hard to do.

More important to me is why was the most important dev name not on the dinners. Is she ok? ( I am sneaking this in every chance I get, I am really worried about her :(

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the world really need another "my opinion is common sense" post?
Like i said it was bound to be trolled by the troll army ....BUT its not common sense ..its bloody obvoius the extra revenue they would have made....Has 10 YEAR PLUS XSHARDER ...many of our freinds would reopen multiple accounts just at holiday times to make sure we made the full sets.....Theres no sets here ..just a heap of coloured shaded crap and serving tray names that mean little or nothng.....Another missed chance ...oh well next year they may get it right again...been asking for last 4-5 years now....just look at the holiday trading board.....nobodies bothered this year at all.....this is normaly mega active.... it might have 6-8 posts...total crap again!!...

yes troll army start with the normal...'' ungratefull sod posts''....but u know iam right ...u all bloody do..but yes get out of general chat upsetting everyone..get of of facebook abusiing everyone...and get on my back again....i love it!!!.....especailly when i speak the truth and the truth hurts when u hear it.....just hope the devs will finaly listen up .[end]...

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..its bloody obvoius the extra revenue they would have made....Another missed chance ...
I knew I spoke too soon.... I just can't refrain.
Could you kindly explain exactly what revenue the dev team would have made (ie. whose "coffers" would be "fuller")?
Oh, and btw, whenever you notice a squiggle red line under one of your "words" - all it takes is a single right/click to make your posts more comprehensible....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have to admit I do miss the days of collecting and trading to get the holiday items needed for the "set"
I also miss getting the deeds to click and choose my present (ie: statue or snowglobe)
I do appreciate the gifts though. The tub with the lil shower is cute and the boxes are fun colors.
Still searching for my Mesanna lobster though! I suppose the Dark Lady cooks for no one! :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could we please try to keep this thread civil?
yes stop the trollers trolling would be simple

its not common sense..its quite franky bloody obvoius that old school holiday traders would reopen several accounts at holiday times to get the nice gift collections... theres nothing to collect this year...so nobody will bother...lost revenue again!!!! .....easy maths.... opening new accounts would mean extra revenue in EAs coffers.....its not rocket science!!...LOL...

over to the trolls.....

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree, most 'holiday traders' will get full sets by trading with other people, not by opening closed accounts. That's the whole point of trading, surely?
I could be wrong of course, I don't collect sets and I don't have any closed accounts to open.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree, most 'holiday traders' will get full sets by trading with other people, not by opening closed accounts. That's the whole point of trading, surely?
I could be wrong of course, I don't collect sets and I don't have any closed accounts to open.
no most holiday traders open a 2nd or 3rd account so they have twice or tripple the amount to xshard....stop this nonsense....ive traded holiday stuff for 10 years... i think i bloody know....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.