• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another lockdown bug?

F

Flora Green

Yesterday I went into customize mode and my Lich vet reward statuette dropped under the house sign. This statue has been locked down for weeks and I've been in and out of customization several times with no issues.

Posting this here instead of the Homes & Castles forums cause a lot of you decorate and not everyone may read H&C.

I'll submit a bug report today.

F

Flora Green

Yes, I locked it down after I collected it from under sign, unlocked, picked it up and locked down again. I've not been able to duplicate it when going into customization, however, I wanted to see if anyone else had had this happen which is why I posted about it. Plus give a warning just in case it's a bug so people wouldn't lose their statues.

No one has access to the house or account but me. The only friends and co-owners are on my other accounts and my husbands. Maybe it was a fluke.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had that happen from time to time, very far in between though so never worried about it. I did send in a bug report. I just always look under the sign now when I customize.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get some random items that do this too.

For the past year or more.

The Item that does this the most for me is the 10th anny statue.

The Items that this has happened with have stayed locked down though.