• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another in a series of complaints

• Thread starter Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

As someone who enjoys from time to time playing a mage at the events, instead of a tamer dragging around a Cu or greater dragon, or an archer,
and seeing as how you still havent learned from Magincia, the Britain invasion, and parts of the Ophidians, I would like to ask the devs

HOW BOUT YA MAKE SUMMONS AND AREA SPELLS CASTABLE IN THE TOWN BEIN INVADED!?!?!?!!

Been to Cove, the main thing I saw of the whole scenario was the message "That cannot be cast in town"

bleh

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to just allow summons in all areas permanently. It would solve the problem of mages being neutered at every event and the devs having to go to a bunch of trouble to fix it every time. Plus, I can't really think of a way that any summon would be able to actually attack people in a Trammel ruleset. And in Fel, if PKs can enter the guard zone, why the hell can't you summon a damn rabbit?