• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Friday, Another Update

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ultima Online Stratics Once More Announces:

This week's pages include the entire listing under the heading of Reputation in our right hand index menu, a joint effort by Lady Aalia and Petra Fyde and Server Downtime information, also by Petra Fyde.

Which part of the site do you feel needs more TLC? Could you replace or update any of our pages? Please send your submissions to [email protected]

K

Kratos Aurion

How often do these updates occur? I know contet usually gets pretty old before anyone mentions something. It would be neat to have a community effort to revise/maintain any outdated guides on a yearly basis, maybe hold a contest and community votes for best *updated/revised* guide?

I have a suggestion for something to be updated. (I know I'm not sending this through email, but more or less directly to the source).

The Item Properties section. The information ideally, should be placed in tables with column headers starting with

Property, Intensity (falls under max attainable), Hard Cap (if it has one, place the hard cap/if none, type none), Found on (armor, weps, braces, artifacts)

I know I occassionally find my self looking for a decent table. I believe UOGuide had one that I've used in the passed which worked fairly well for me. I'd like stratics to adopt a better organization of data and thats just one example.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
something like this?
http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=57

Updates used to occur regularly and timely whenever new information came out, but it's been neglected for a while.

I took up the reins roughly 8 weeks ago and this is our 7th weekly update of content. I had already done some updating on the item catalogue and hunter's guide, but there's still work to do on both of those.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How often do these updates occur? I know contet usually gets pretty old before anyone mentions something. It would be neat to have a community effort to revise/maintain any outdated guides on a yearly basis, maybe hold a contest and community votes for best *updated/revised* guide?

I have a suggestion for something to be updated. (I know I'm not sending this through email, but more or less directly to the source).

The Item Properties section. The information ideally, should be placed in tables with column headers starting with

Property, Intensity (falls under max attainable), Hard Cap (if it has one, place the hard cap/if none, type none), Found on (armor, weps, braces, artifacts)

I know I occassionally find my self looking for a decent table. I believe UOGuide had one that I've used in the passed which worked fairly well for me. I'd like stratics to adopt a better organization of data and thats just one example.

I did some lists that might have what you want and posted them in the thread about Imbuing on the SA Forum.

This post lists maximum item property values on various non-arti and non-enhanced types of items: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1175617&postcount=384.

This post lists max hit mana leech and hit life leech values by type of weapon and SSI: http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1174844&postcount=383.

A

Adder_Atl

Petra,

The link in the word Reputation is wrong....it's going to the main uo.stratics.com

unless that's intended.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, that's the right link. we've updated the whole section, so I couldn't make my mind up which page to link to :D