• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another EA-Land question.

N

nodgree

I read the post by Polly top to bottom before I posted this time, lol.
I have my new sim in EA-Land with 500$ burning a hole in his pocket. My question is, are ALL the vacant lots above 6K$. If so I may be homeless for a very long time. lol.

R

ryotgrrl13

i havent seen a single lot under 6k lately. sorry. but if u work the factory its payin awesome today

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Its due to this dynamic economy thing. Prices of lots will go up with demand and then fall lol (i have no seen them fall yet).

D

DGLita

I paid $2196 for a peninsual lot, it now has a value of $49k! It may be worth try ing to buy an exuisting lot rather than a new one

T

Trish Stratus

Holy crap a lot over $49k? That's insane. Are they doing real-time prices now?

C

Cruz Cavera

I bought an Island for 4k and now has a value of over 90k.. Talk about crazy lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I bought an Island for 4k and now has a value of over 90k.. Talk about crazy lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

good investment ;-p

G

What happened in TC3, was that when someone moved off their lot, it was available at the original price. I found some nice property when a bunch of people quit over the pizza payout nerf.

It pays to cruise the map occasionally to look for cheap lots coming back on the market.

T

turtleface

yeah, my peninsula went up heaps too
I'm so glad i bought it while lots where still cheap. In that other ea land city, I saw peninsulas for 64k, i think.

I don't understand why the lots have to cost so much though... I was under the impression that low payouts etc were because of bots and to keep the economy under control etc.... other than being a way to drain money out of the economy, majorly, does massively expensive lots help with this in any way? Could somebody please explain it to me if it does? Wouldn't it be ok for them to make it at least a little easier for us to afford lots?

G

Hang in there and keep a watch out for someone quitting TSO and giving away their properties and stuff.