• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another dang log in question

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On this page on eamythic for linking an acct... what needs to be put into the red circled area?

help.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The email and password of your ea account.

Logout and when you log in again there is a box for log in with EA account. That info goes where u are at.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The email and password of your ea account.

Logout and when you log in again there is a box for log in with EA account. That info goes where u are at.
Not his game acct info to log in on the game client right?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not his game acct info to log in on the game client right?
No that page wants the email. I tried to duplicate what you are doing and my email log in got me past that page.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It looks like you put the email and password of the account you want to link to the account you are logged in to.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So he's using request new password, he got the email to change it. But when he clicks the link in the email, puts in new PW and confirms it... it comes back as an error page and to go back to homepage.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He got it.... after hoops, circles and fire rings....He's IN!