• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another Cu Thead (Need Advice)

Yogi969

Visitor
Hi All,

I am a returning player that just maxed out my taming combat training (so much better than the old way) and I started training my CU. I have been lurking here for a while and believe I want an AI/Mysticism CU which should be able to handle all of the things I would like it to do.

I trained my first CU in Shame (l5) and it went well. I even copied my toon to test center to make sure my 1st round of training went smoothy.. Unfortunately, I made a mistake I am hoping you can help me with.

I left my CU's dex at 125 instead of maxing it to 150 and I put 20 points into stamina regen instead of mana regen. My CUs stats are below... My question is this:

With these stats what would be the best special/magical/secondary abilities for my CU to still kick ass?

STR - 700
HPs - 700
Dex - 125
Mana - 400
Int - 268 (ish)
HP Regen - 15
Stam Regen - 20

Resists:
Phys - 75
Fire -75
Cold -75
Poison - 65
Energy - 84

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon my friend, There are a few changes I would make in that build.. First you have account for turning up base damage.. I know it doesn't seem like much but those points are a huge gain.. Next you really want to increase dex and stam to 150... this gives you an extra melee swing every 1.5 sec.. and once your mana is low that white damage will keep you in the fight.. Speaking of mana... A cu has very low passive mana regen.. You really don't want to give it no mana reg.. or once its out of mana there will be 25-30 sec pauses of it only doing melee swings.. then 1 move and another 25-30 sec of pauses... I find for cu's unless its chiv spec where it can take huge spike damage or aoe spec where is normally needs about 5 (just in case it gets bogged down by spawn) The passive 10-11 stam reg focus(12-14 if 120) gives is enough... My advice would be jump over to test and head to haven with a copy of yours pet.. there are portals that increase training to 100% and a tree that gives all the PS's( must have 10 or fewer items in your bag to get them to spawn) play around with specs and ideas for your cu before ya take action on live.. that way you can get a feel for how the spec plays and if ya want to use it on live.. =^-^=