• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another clicky for luck?

mihali

Sage
Is there another clicky item in game other than the 10th Avi. statue in game that increases luck for more luck time?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there another clicky item in game other than the 10th Avi. statue in game that increases luck for more luck time?
There are some EM Items that give luck, but they are the same, can't use until 24 hrs no matter what type you use.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's a tiny fountain that also does luck, I'm still looking for it tho

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think one of the small gargish statues that is stealable in the Abyss gives a luck bonus.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think one of the small gargish statues that is stealable in the Abyss gives a luck bonus.
Sadly nope. at least not the one I have even though as you mentioned it is called "Gargish Luck Totem" ... just tried it in a container, in my bkpck and locked down / secured to the floor.. did nothing :/

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Sadly nope. at least not the one I have even though as you mentioned it is called "Gargish Luck Totem" ... just tried it in a container, in my bkpck and locked down / secured to the floor.. did nothing :/
Did you sing to it? I heard if you sing to it then drop a plum on it ...

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well the tiny EM event Fountain Refreshed by the Well of Souls, works also as a luck statue when clicked

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We should have had a craftable luck potion (and no not the glorious fortune) but an actual luck buff potion, long ago. 50-100 random luck bonus, same duration as Agility/Strength. Not OP, not game breaking, and vendors wouldn't be able to keep them in stock.

slughorn.jpg

Last edited: