• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another blackthorn dungeon stealable?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was selling the gold pegasus statue to someone when they asked me if I had the new exodus blood stealable as well for sale. Anyone have any information on this or if it even exists?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it would be really nice for us human players if they'd make the stealables non-stealable on the test shard so us mere mortals would actually be ever able to see them

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An exodus blood stealable doesn't sound like it would fit the theme of Blackthorn's castle dungeon.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well there is blood back on the tables by the exodus, but I doubt the title "Blood belonging to the Personal Collection of the King" is going to fly. Hehe

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are some of those mechanical things of his locked up back in the SW with what im assuming are autopsy tables near them?

Exodus Overseers aren't they?

Lady Pamela

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was selling the gold pegasus statue to someone when they asked me if I had the new exodus blood stealable as well for sale. Anyone have any information on this or if it even exists?
HI
Can someone please list for me all the stealables in the game as i only steal the regular things like herbs and fruit baskets so please help a developing thief who rarely plays but would like to find out more things for char to steal when on

Lady Pamela

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone posted up a picture of a golden toolkit. Where was that from?
I did go to test shard to find out the blackthorn stealables but ssomeone had stolen the ones i just heard about . seems all the stealables are a big secret. I have got a list from uo guide but could not find anything for blackthorns castle maybe due to my inabilty to us my comp to best of its search ability

T

Tazar

I did go to test shard to find out the blackthorn stealables but ssomeone had stolen the ones i just heard about . seems all the stealables are a big secret. I have got a list from uo guide but could not find anything for blackthorns castle maybe due to my inabilty to us my comp to best of its search ability
I think this page will give you the info that you are looking for: http://uo2.stratics.com/items/daily-and-stealable-rares

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I'm a returning player and I keep hearing...reading...that everyone is kinda ticked off because tamers are at Blackthorns dungeon.....then reading this post it sez you can't take pets inside....what's the story please, is there a way in with pets from this entrance or can you only take pets in thru the other entrance?

Mac

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So, I'm a returning player and I keep hearing...reading...that everyone is kinda ticked off because tamers are at Blackthorns dungeon.....then reading this post it sez you can't take pets inside....what's the story please, is there a way in with pets from this entrance or can you only take pets in thru the other entrance?

Mac
You can't walk your pets to the dungeon because Blackthorn's castle is a no pets/mounts/flying zone, but once you are just inside the dungeon there is a hitching post there that acts as a stable and you can claim your pet.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I still have not been able to find this "Golden Toolkit" :eyes: Anyone want to give me a hint pretty please !!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have not been able to find this "Golden Toolkit" :eyes: Anyone want to give me a hint pretty please !!
Me also! I think its part of the exploring the deep quest and not from Blackthorns. Can anyone confirm?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Me also! I think its part of the exploring the deep quest and not from Blackthorns. Can anyone confirm?
Yes, I believe you are right. I have retraced my steps many times of the deep sea quest, Stealthing around many a dark corner and in the sorcerer's dungeon hoping it's there!!
Hard to tell if your on the right track or not, when what you seek is never visible!! :confused: