• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another birthday - but nothing new to choose from

• Thread starter imported_Mezzac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mezzac

Hello all,

I realise that so much other stuff needs looking at, however I have just had yet another birthday and still nothing new to choose from. Being well over 9 years old and having nothing new from which to choose from from prior year rewards, all I am doing now is building my rewards up.

Sorts of things I'd like to see:
1. Being a mad keen decorator, I would love to see some very unique decorating items
2. Perhaps allowed to have larger plot of land on which to build and/or ability to modify castles/keeps/tower (NOT to vacant block but be able to move walls and add doors etc - Basic external walls should remain same and all materials allowed MUST be in charater with basic designs)
3. Perhaps a Jewery box that auto sorts - gives a menu and allows you to choose say two skill/attributes required and it list all jewery in box with those attributes

Ohh, in relation to modified building - should NOT be allowed to be transfered if modified UNLESS to an account of required age - No doing up a mates house and then transfering it back

I am sure other people have some ideas - It would be great to just have a few more choices

Thanks Mezzac

G

I might be smoking, but I seem to remember along arse time ago, there were pictures up on the uo site or somewhere showing whole sets of decorating themes that were gonna be vet rewards? I remember one set had like cobwebs and coffins and stuff. That had to be like atleast 5 years ago. But then again I could have dreamt it.

Anyways I have a few items i'd like to toss in for rewards.

Etheral mount dye tubs, would be able to change the color of the mount when summoned.

Neon Dye Tubs.

Sandal Dye Tubs.

an extra house spot.

a senority system when it comes to paging gms, been stuck at number 12 for the last 2 hours.

Or i'll also take some cobwebs ;]

G

*sits back and respectfully listens to the elders musing over the monuments to their longevity*

*counts down the months until the runebook dye tub*

*notes that the vet rewards page should likely have the newer rewards merged into it*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Metal Dye Tub.

[/ QUOTE ]

/signed

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't be able to have a metal dye tub. We should have got one a long long time ago.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/signed

i agree, some new rewards to choice from'd be nice,
BUT no dye tubs PLS...we just have a lot of **** colors!

C

Connor_Graham

"nothing new from which to choose from from prior year rewards"

You sure about that?

Aren't the ethy polar bears a 9 yr reward, and are even a new item?

G

Why would they add a metal dye tub, when they can piss off American/European players by selling tokuno pigment tokens in Asia, and then eventually release them to us and make additional profit when we purchase them?

Why allow us a larger house, or a 2nd house on one account? They can simply nix that idea and make extra profit from the 2nd account you're going to open.

Ability to modify even slightly keeps/castles would be a poor move as many vets dont own these types of homes and would not be able to take advantage of the gift.

New vet rewards would be great, but before you propose one consider the effect that it could have on EA's revenue, then reconsider it. If it could reduce it then you'll doubtless never see it occur, if they could sell it then you probably shouldnt count on it.

E

eolsunder1

Good point..

but yea new stuff is always liked to reward vet players. A few guy and I were bored talking about it, and we came up with a huge list of things that would be neat..

armored polar bears.. like the current ones cept give maybe 10% protection like barding deeds

house bank boxes account linked. So you can access your bank from home. Easier to move large amounts of stuff, etc. Or even house pet stables.

Unique pets for tamers. Nothing outrageous, but something different than the regular pets. maybe can choose from a list.

Item bless deeds. NIIICCCCCEEEE

New unique weapons/items. Tailored to certain class's. Something a tad better than the current line of items that are used. blessed to the character so no selling/trading.

what ever.