• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Arms Lore] Another Arms Lore Question

P

PooGoblin

Just started playing again after a 3 years absence...trying to figure out everything arms lore effects. So far I understand BS/Carp/Fletching...

Does Arms Lore affect Tinkering Jewelry? What about Inscribers spellbooks/scrappers? Trying to figure out the two templates I need to max my crafting experience.

Thanks!

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lore adds +1 Resist or +1 DI for each 20 skill points up to 100. It affects the following:

GM Lore: Smith - adds +5 random resists to armor & shields/+5 DI to weapons

GM Lore: Tailor - adds +5 random resists

Gm Lore: Bowyer - adds +5 DI to bows

GM Lore: Tinker - adds +5 damage to cleavers, skinning knives, hatchets

GM Lore: Carp - adds +5 resist to wood armor & shields; +5 DI to clubs and staves

NO effects for Insciption or alchemy or Tinker jewels

You want to work arms lore concurrently with whatever craft skill above you are working, because raising arms lore by itself is long and boring....