• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Another annoying VvV suggestion thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix ( add this to your 800 page list of things to do )

VvV Mounts

Increase mount cost to 800 Silver

All Mounts start at 1 battle readiness and 85 HP. Cap 10 battle readiness. Each potion adds 15 HP.

Tweak battle readiness potion silver cost to 125.

Mount Barding Armor. Adds 10% Damage absorption on damage to mount only
(200 Silver) - Has 5,000 HP before broken
Crafted Version by VvV Crafter
(500 Silver) - Must be crafted in an active city adds 12,000 HP before broken.

Enchanted Bacon
Increase skills & Stats by 10% for 24 Hours
(75 Silver) - Only works on VvV mounts.

Self Res Apple - Mount will automatically res with 1/2 of HP on death (lasts till consumed) adds Tag after name of mount "Immortalized"
(200 Silver)

New Mounts
-Boura (800 Silver)
-Llama (800 Silver)
-Ridgeback (800 Silver)

Little tweaks and small addition's would add more depth and more people farming...this alone would cause a mount to be worth 2,400 - 2,800 silver. Makes them a bit harder to troll kill, they'd be worth training, and in the end forces there to be more fights all around.

Granted the system has other flaws, some major..but adding small things keep people busy and less annoyed.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Kyronix ( add this to your 800 page list of things to do )

VvV Mounts

Increase mount cost to 800 Silver

All Mounts start at 1 battle readiness and 85 HP. Cap 10 battle readiness. Each potion adds 15 HP.

Tweak battle readiness potion silver cost to 125.

Mount Barding Armor. Adds 10% Damage absorption on damage to mount only
(200 Silver) - Has 5,000 HP before broken
Crafted Version by VvV Crafter
(500 Silver) - Must be crafted in an active city adds 12,000 HP before broken.

Enchanted Bacon
Increase skills & Stats by 10% for 24 Hours
(75 Silver) - Only works on VvV mounts.

Self Res Apple - Mount will automatically res with 1/2 of HP on death (lasts till consumed) adds Tag after name of mount "Immortalized"
(200 Silver)

New Mounts
-Boura (800 Silver)
-Llama (800 Silver)
-Ridgeback (800 Silver)

Little tweaks and small addition's would add more depth and more people farming...this alone would cause a mount to be worth 2,400 - 2,800 silver. Makes them a bit harder to troll kill, they'd be worth training, and in the end forces there to be more fights all around.

Granted the system has other flaws, some major..but adding small things keep people busy and less annoyed.

Please no, do not increase silver costs on anything.

This will not help anything. This will not increase pvp just the pointless grind of upkeeping horses that shouldn't even be an option to disappear. This was one of the poorer adjustments to the VVV system.

In fact, I gaurentee if people have to spend this much effort to keep or upgrade a horse, they simply will stop using them.

Self Rez Apple is a pass, you can Rez it with a bandage.

And 5k or 12k HP on armor?

No, mounts should actually be kill able..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please no, do not increase silver costs on anything.

This will not help anything. This will not increase pvp just the pointless grind of upkeeping horses that shouldn't even be an option to disappear. This was one of the poorer adjustments to the VVV system.

In fact, I gaurentee if people have to spend this much effort to keep or upgrade a horse, they simply will stop using them.

Self Rez Apple is a pass, you can Rez it with a bandage.

And 5k or 12k HP on armor?

No, mounts should actually be kill able..
I don't mean that they have a 100% damage absorption man. It would be 10% so a 30 damage explosion would do 27 damage. Like swamp dragons. Yes it would add PvP, because people would actually farm it. PvPers and farmers alike. The current system is pretty lack luster is all I'm sayin.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I don't mean that they have a 100% damage absorption man. It would be 10% so a 30 damage explosion would do 27 damage. Like swamp dragons. Yes it would add PvP, because people would actually farm it. PvPers and farmers alike. The current system is pretty lack luster is all I'm sayin.

I disagree, I do not see people farming mounts for PVP

If they do, they will primarily farm with stealthers on non peak times.

And that will be the end of it because that is exactly what happened when they rolled it out.

No one really PVPed for the alters, they stealth farmed to get what they needed.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exactly what happened when they rolled it out.

No one really PVPed for the alters, they stealth farmed to get what they needed.
I agree 100% I've stated it has major flaws, and to me that's one. The ability to stealth around, claim sigils and stealth to turn them in was stupid and still is.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I agree 100% I've stated it has major flaws, and to me that's one. The ability to stealth around, claim sigils and stealth to turn them in was stupid and still is.

Standing on an alter and holding a sigil should cause you to stay revealed.

You should get more points for killing someone in town because that is far harder than standing on an alter for 1 minute.

They need to work on directing benefits back to fighting not standing on an alter.

It doesn't take much thought to make it more viable than it is now.

I mean make a progressive kill/rewards system.

Points turnin is okay but easy farmable defeating the whole point of the system.

I.e you kill 5 people, you win a "cookie"etc