• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Annual Christmas Play

P

Pacem

It's that time of year again!
Lake Austin Church will be holding its annual Christmas nativity play to show in the later part of December. There are many roles to be filled, so if you are interested in doing something fun and exciting, this is for you! Scripts and costumes provided.

Roles needed:
Mary, Joseph, Wise Men (3+), Angels (2-5+), Innkeeper, Shepherds, Herod.
All character roles must be played in human form.

Character name suggestions:
"an innkeeper"
"an angel"
"a wise man"
"a shepherd"

If you are interested in doing something unique and have a great time doing it, you may reply here, private message me or ICQ me at 21168474.

Thank you. :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

can we give it a twist and Can i play the Archangel Lucifer?

P

Pacem

Hmmm, not for this play, BUT...
We ARE considering putting on other plays depicting various other stories of the Bible, and Lucifer does play a part in some of them (where he's mentioned directly), so for those I will keep you in mind. :p