• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Announcing The Siege Community Mall

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Siege Community Mall

I'm opening a new vendor mall in New Magincia, The Siege Community Mall, the goal of this establishment is to hopefully relocate most of the active vendors on our lovely server to somewhere a bit safer and hopefully a location that will soon become the center of our community. New Magincia has a great deal of potential in that aspect and as such I'm turning my plot into a pure Vendor house.

As it is right now i have 48 Vendor spots open all you need to do to get one of the spots is ask. If you currently have actively stocked vendors on the server I will gladly give you as many spots as you need to relocate all of your vendors. These spots are free and will renew as long as you keep your vendors stocked. The only think I wont accept here vendor wise is empty vendors. all 48 spots are easily browse-able by the "Vendor Browse" command and are easily visible. There is a Tele tile that should hopefully in the very near future have its other end placed at the Umbra Hub.

There will be no Vendor fees here and you can keep your vendors as long as you like the Mall is located between the New Magincia moongate and the mint. Vendors should begin to go up in the next 24 hours and will continue to go up until there are no places remaining. My goal is to make shopping on Siege easy for everyone so that we can make the experience a bit more normal for our new players. A rune vendor will also go up sometime in the very near future. I hope that we can all work together to make this place our new center of commerce within the protection of the guards.

If you would like a vendor PM me here or just ask for me in General Chat =)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Teleporter is in place at Unbra Hub.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It needs to be added: Still plenty of other places for people to shop in relative safety.

Variety is the spice of life.

Even New Magincia guardzone won't protect you against a thief all the time lol.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It needs to be added: Still plenty of other places for people to shop in relative safety.

Variety is the spice of life.

Even New Magincia guardzone won't protect you against a thief all the time lol.
ssh!!! don't tell them that....you say that and I might actually need to try..and not just end up with people wondering where something they just bought is 20 minutes later...

Everyone, go ahead and afk bank sit! it's perfectly safe!