• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Announcing the opening and reopening of 2 Baja's museums

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I am reopening my Baja - Umbra musuem its the first 18x18 outside of the East exit. There are 4 floors and the teleporters are all on the back row.

But wait, thats not all, I was able to convence my long time friend Lania to move her collection from Legends shard to Baja. Her musuem is right in front of my musuem.

So, all visitors will get to enjoy 2 museums at once. Sort of like the "Musuem District of Baja" :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's so awesome Manti!!!
I loved looking through your museum. And now to have 2 is even better :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
O and I also have a rubble musuem in luna, east exit first house on the right or south side of the exit. its 100% rubble except for the bulletin board

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant find your rubble museum, its not where you said it was? Is it still on baja?

R

RD Gumbie

Woot look at all those sexy vendors in gold :) (They are mine, lol)