• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcing the Grand Opening of [DVI] Vendors

D

DVI

I would like to announce the Grand Opending of [DVI] Vendors on Lake Superior, and invite everyone to join us in celebrating our return on
May 23rd with a special [DVI] hosted auction and scavenger hunt.

Our shop is now located in Makato Jima of Tokuno, in the North West corner of the city.

As in the past we are currently stocking a number of varied goods:

Artifacts
High End Items
Powerscrolls
Tokens
Replicas
Veteran Rewards
Consumables & Resources
PVP & PVM Weapons and Armor
Cursed Artifacts
And much more!

For questions, or assistance with prices, items, etc please contact us via icq [247-299-718] or email [[email protected]]

Sincerely,

Aspen - Owner of [DVI] Vendors

I

Infiniti

Welcome back and I'm glad to see you located on Tokuno instead of back in Luna. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

D

DVI

Welcome back and I'm glad to see you located on Tokuno instead of back in Luna. Congratulations. :thumbsup:
heh, I am as well. I just can't stomach the thought of paying that much for a house any longer. Especially since the one I'm using now I placed for free. Above and beyond that though I find the scenery to be much more appealing and the lack of constant people spamming is a pleasant change.

I'm contemplating working with my friend Mags from YGV to revive makato and hopefully give it the increased activity it deserves, but without turning it into the mess that is Luna.

I

Infiniti

I absolutely love the scenary in Tokuno and would try to place a house there but I have two accounts already and in Canada(where I am located) the accounts cost a lot more. Sad but true. One account has a Keep and the other a Castle so you can understand why I don't want to give either of those up, hehe. I have visited your vendor house and will continue to do so in the future. :thumbsup:

G

Gark

have stopped by love yer spot. I would love to start a vendor and rune library with my spouse, and makato is where we would love but alas not able to get an open spot or one for sale.