• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Announcement this week.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Cal says we are supposed to get some announcements this week. Let's play the speculation game.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He did?

Closest thing to that I remember was him saying they hope to have the publish go live later this week after the updates get finished.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copied and pasted from a thread about arenas.

Cal said:

All things in good time :)

I mentioned we had some announcements coming up this week.
Thanks for giving me some points to share about their location and purpose ...

Salivate well ... :)

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't recall seeing anything about an "announcement" either, but given some hinting he's done in other threads, I'd bet more on the events to begin the rebuilding of Magincia are going to start.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll speculate either a yay or nay on classic shard or next expansion.

Ok I'll be honest. Those are the ones I hope for.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And remember anything said in this thread is speculation therefore must be true and developers will be held accountable to it.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
- All gold pieces to be converted to the newly minted "much more valuable gold piece" on a 1 for 1000 basis.

- Married couples can now have babies which they have to feed, diaper, and teach to fish.

- Intelligent monsters will play your choice of poker or chess in lieu of combat. On losing they will surrender all their earthly goods, on winning they will pillage your home and/or person for a random item...

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard from someone who knows someone who knows a guy who knows a shady woman with a beard who knows someone...

that they are introducing a DJ Hero style minigame to be used with Dawn's music box.

A

A Rev

I reckon they will announce that the 3rd party detection programme is running.

They will also announce the penalty for being caught...Draconi will magically appear and burn your house down with you inside it...IRL!

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, he was supposed to make a statement about RMT and finally put to rest that argument.

M

Musikman

Most have realized the drop rate at Navrey is a waste of time. It will become another lost hope like Sanctuary became. No one goes there now.