• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Announcement: Sven for Governor of Skara Brae

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People of Skara Brae,
After the recent events in Skara Brae involving the conflicts between the Ranger's Guild of Skara Brae and Rangers of Spiritwood, and Governor Guy Greywulfe being exposed as an agent of evil, whose true influence as well as the depth of his schemes have yet to be fully understood, and after all of the conflict and death that has caused much misery and strife in these territories, I, Sven of the Steelguarde clan, have decided to put my name on the ballot for governor of Skara Brae.

I have served Skara Brae for nearly all of my life as a craftsman and quartermaster for the rangers, and as governor I shall continue the trade deal with the Guild of the Arcane Arts (+5% SDI), and I will bring peace and stability back to Skara Brae with a fair, but firm hand.

-Sven Steelguarde