• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Announcement From The Captain

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all! I forgot how much I missed you all and the game! Been about 4+ months... but the game is fun again and I was getting burned out there for awhile.

It started with my arm in a cast for a month and it was just a total pain to try and play with my mouse arm screwed up. I had several different health issues that required 2 emergency room visits along with a couple of emergency oral surgeon visits but I'm back to feeling like a normal human again :) After that I just got out of the habit of playing. But I'm back! I did play a lot of Forge of Empires as it was a game I could bumble around with wearing a cast. It's a game that doesn't require any time limit on whatever it is your doing. If it took me 15 minutes to do a battle that was ok lol. It's a fun game and only takes like maybe a half hour a day. Find me on Jamis server (Lord kalenbor). We have a great guild that welcomes and helps new players also. Anyway...

So the old Captain's vendors are in the process of being restocked! I've made a good start and I've noted what I need to get back up to fulling being stocked. Once I'm fully up and running I'll be checking it daily so there's no need to hoard up :) I'm already having some trouble keeping up but I will be stocking daily. I'll assume business will slow down after people get their teleporters recharged etc. I'm not trying to under cut anyone unless I feel their prices are ridiculous. I'm going off my old price list. If anyone wants a "trade war" I'm retired. I'll do that lol. But I'm just trying to be fair with prices and not trying to under cut other vendors by 5 gps or any silly stuff like that. Best way to request items is a book in my mailbox. I'll notice that. If you don't see it in a day or 2 there's probably a problem with me supplying it.

I'll be working on spellbooks today and try and find some fun rarer stuff over the next few days. Checking Atlantic and Legends I find the prices of rarer items to have gone insane. I will resist the urge to put crazy prices on stuff.

Loving the new ability to show building contents (again) and the auction search (let's use it!).

I hope you guys have been keeping an eye on Sparrow for me ;) Happy Holidays to all and I hope this finds you all in good health.

The Captain

PS for any new folks... first building out the west entrance of the Luna bank on the south side. I'm selling a few items at the castle like Scrolls of Transcendence but those can be found on vendor search and not really worth a trip out there just to browse. I'll be restocking that also very soon. But the decorations in the castle and my Legends Museum behind the castle are worth looking at. Got a lot of obscure items and one of the best non-rune libraries of any shard for you history buffs.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
* has a vague recollection of the name*

Welcome back, good to hear the health is improving

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Captain. Let me know if you need anything to get caught up in the new story arc. Make sure you get Honor Tunic from doing the shrines (yell for me in Gen chat if you need a hand).