• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anniversary tickets available but not clean-up yet

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning: On DF and Europa you get the anniversary tickets but the clean-up is not running yet. Do not dump your stuff (and expect points for it)!
How is the situation on other shards?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other shards havent gone down yet! Atlantic is due in 40 mins time so will see after then!

B

BellaofCats

Catskills just came up after maintenance and clean-up does not seem to be working yet.

Bella

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no junk day for legends yet ether. stayed up all night for it going to bed "sigh" Night Knight!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure the devs will wake up in about 3 hours and ''push the button''

maybe they had a hitch adding the infamously heavily duped 2 story statue to the reward list??

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had my old 2008 points (174000) transfered to Cleanup Brit points, but there is no Cleanup officers.. ^^

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holiday Cleanup

We've been waiting all through spring for the Spring Cleanup. Then it turned into Summer Cleanup. No, more waiting. Now we enter Autumn and ... NO CLEANUP EVENT. Looks to me like this will be the great Christmas Cleanup.

B

BellaofCats

Re: Holiday Cleanup

We've been waiting all through spring for the Spring Cleanup. Then it turned into Summer Cleanup. No, more waiting. Now we enter Autumn and ... NO CLEANUP EVENT. Looks to me like this will be the great Christmas Cleanup.
I'm sure the intention was/is for clean-up to begin today. Let's give them a chance to get up, have a cup of coffee and get to work before giving up hope.

Bella

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And even odder. I have 2 chars on Pacific. One has a ticket the other has not.

Go figure.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And even odder. I have 2 chars on Pacific. One has a ticket the other has not.

Go figure.
be sure they are 30+ days old.
If they are old enough just open the bank box and log-out then log-in and the ticket should appears :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had my old 2008 points (174000) transfered to Cleanup Brit points, but there is no Cleanup officers.. ^^
i got the same message when i logged in for my 50k left overs

O

olduofan

I have 2300 in points (5 tickets) all in my backpack logged in and out a few times still tickets? how did yours change? This is on pac...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have a guildy freaking out right now because he started throwing the yellow harbinger crystals into the trash...expecting points to be building up...he stopped after 4! lol...this is gunna tick off a lot of people this morning who dont read strats, good times!!! lmao

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2300 in points (5 tickets) all in my backpack logged in and out a few times still tickets? how did yours change? This is on pac...
what they are talkin about is the points you have that are not in ticket form, the points that built up from using the tickets and didnt get used to claim rewards., know what i mean?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have a guildy freaking out right now because he started throwing the yellow harbinger crystals into the trash...expecting points to be building up...he stopped after 4! lol...this is gunna tick off a lot of people this morning who dont read strats, good times!!! lmao
Apart from being an idiot for throwing out the yellow crystals for points, when the conjurers garb is more worth than anything from the clean-up, here's a little hint: THE YELLOW CRYSTALS ARE NOT PART OF THE CLEANUP! Only the reds and blues are. (source: Clean Up Britannia (2011) - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia)

O

olduofan

what they are talkin about is the points you have that are not in ticket form, the points that built up from using the tickets and didnt get used to claim rewards., know what i mean?
ahhh thanxs got it now lol

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Holiday Cleanup

I'm sure the intention was/is for clean-up to begin today. Let's give them a chance to get up, have a cup of coffee and get to work before giving up hope.

Bella
And they have had how many months to get up and drink coffee and get to work now? :popcorn:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apart from being an idiot for throwing out the yellow crystals for points, when the conjurers garb is more worth than anything from the clean-up, here's a little hint: THE YELLOW CRYSTALS ARE NOT PART OF THE CLEANUP! Only the reds and blues are. (source: Clean Up Britannia (2011) - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia)
easy mistake on my part..it was the blues! but really bud! it doesnt matter what the item was!..the fact that any item on the list getting thrown into the trash right now without getting the points is the problem..
i told them they should check the boards,but they went with what they read on the herald and started tossing lol

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
easy mistake on my part..it was the blues! but really bud! it doesnt matter what the item was!..the fact that any item on the list getting thrown into the trash right now without getting the points is the problem..
i told them they should check the boards,but they went with what they read on the herald and started tossing lol
The test is easy: Use the appraisal tool. No right-click minue on the trash barrels means the clean-up hasn't started, yet.

C

Caldwin_DDP

Atlantic down at around 11 a.m. Eastern US for publishing.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it's a real shame. Trust the official means of communication and you're screwed. You need to check a third party forum to get half-decent information :rant2:

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know where there is a list of the anniversery gifts?

And has there been any word on Veteran rewards?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's curious.. I didn't get a gump for one.. Maybe I haven't been back long enough..

Sorry problem solved, account I was looking at was 131 months.. I'm still shy a month.