• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anniversary Gifts??

A

AAngel1641

Are they still working on gettin the people who have still not got thier anniversary gifts yet? I been waiting 8 months for my 2nd year gift by the time I get it the 3rd yr gift will be due. I havent had not shut off time or anything so thats not the reason I havent gotten it yet. Whats going on with this problem?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I've heard annivesary gifts will not be issued until all merges are complete and everyone is in EAland.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've heard annivesary gifts will not be issued until all merges are complete and everyone is in EAland.

[/ QUOTE ]

That will happen in March

N

nobuttkisser

<font color="red"> *** PLEASE READ SLOWLY OR UNTIL YOU GET THE MESSAGE!!! *** </font>

Please mam, Please Sir, let the people who are working so diligently in getting the sims out of TSO and officially into EA Land BEFORE you start heaping more concerns, gripes, questions regarding "virtural Anniversary Gifts" ok. I know they would appreciate it greately!!!

A

AAngel1641

*** PLEASE READ SLOWLY OR UNTIL YOU GET THE MESSAGE!!! ***

No where in my post was I griping I was asking a question which is what these forums are for. Maybe you need to get off the computer and go out to the real world for a few then you wont get all pissed off at people in a forum.
You are now Dismissed.

A

AAngel1641

ok cool thank you for answering I know I read somewhere like a ages ago that they were working on something or another with this but I couldnt remember what was said LOL

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Please mam, Please Sir, let the people who are working so diligently in getting the sims out of TSO and officially into EA Land BEFORE you start heaping more concerns, gripes, questions regarding "virtural Anniversary Gifts" ok. I know they would appreciate it greately!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No where in my post was I griping I was asking a question which is what these forums are for. Maybe you need to get off the computer and go out to the real world for a few then you wont get all pissed off at people in a forum.
You are now Dismissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I'm glad you responded to the crappy attitude, because otherwise I might have said more than necessary.
AND I agree with your answer! WTG!