• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anniversary gifts question

S

slims

My account has 729 entitlement days. So will I be getting my gift tomorrow?
and if so how many of my sims get the gift? I think I have like 8 or 9 sims, what evers the max that you can have.

do they do it by entitlement days now?? i remember if you cancel your account and reactivate then it starts all over.

I

imported_Qute Pi

You should get your 2nd yr gift during the amnesty program, date still unsure.

If you are a paying player your account is currently considered EAL founder. 3 of your avatars will receive the gift. Most likely the oldest 3.

The amnesty program works by entitlement days but hasn't been implemented yet.

G

I just reactivated 2 old accounts that say they were first created in "05" but were not paid accounts untill i reactivated them last month, will these accounts get the anniversery gifts durring Amnesty? or did they have to be paying accounts since "05"??

G

Your entitlement days are on your sim description, for amnesty gifts.
EA Land Founder is anyone that is on a paying acct by April 30.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just reactivated 2 old accounts that say they were first created in "05" but were not paid accounts untill i reactivated them last month, will these accounts get the anniversery gifts durring Amnesty? or did they have to be paying accounts since "05"??

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong, but as I've understood it, just having an account at all should be the way they judge entitlement. I don't think it matters if you were paying because a lot of players have been in and out of the game over the years. The entitlement days should be on any sim you create in those accounts.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The accounts you reactivated, how long did you pay for them before you canceled them? That should match your entitlement days on your sims err avatars profile.
So over the past couple years, if you never paid for the account, it hasn't accumulated any entitlement days.
Check your avatar bio for exact entitlement #.