• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Ankh of Sacrifice, House Teleporter Set (Vet rewards)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's your offer for a House Teleporter set?

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you guys allied with Arr too or just in same faction?
The Terror & Anarchy (TNA) Guild and Pirates (YARR) Guild make up the Piracy and Anarchy Alliance.

The Treasure and Treachery (TnT) Guild and Prepare to be Boarded (Arrr) Guild make up the Peace & Groovy Love Alliance.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In other words, yes, they are allied with Arr.

Woot to groovy love.

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In other words, yes, they are allied with Arr.
I suspect Sprago understood that I was giving him slightly more information than he requested, but if you feel the need to dumb down sentences for him, have at it.

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooo, thanks for the permission to "dumb down" ya snotty mcpherson.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Hattori and others who PM'd me with offers. I ended up doing a xshard exchange for the 2nd reward.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah that is like the super turd alliance! FYOU I4NI and GIL.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure why no one else has responded here, but I can assure you that GIL is in no way favorably aligned with Diablo.
Any furthur questions?

Last edited:

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well BabyDoll did say last night that I4NI had actually allied with FYOU. Now curiously enough, there are several GiL members and at least one GiL officer in that guild. So I wonder Startle. if it is not you that is miss-informed?

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well BabyDoll did say last night that I4NI had actually allied with FYOU. Now curiously enough, there are several GiL members and at least one GiL officer in that guild. So I wonder Startle. if it is not you that is miss-informed?
Nothing to see here...*motions with hands* move along...

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhhh, I have been informed by Hoffs, that they have no access to the forums, so it okay for Diablo to be allied. I also hear that the white council will be changing its name to " if Hoffs says its okay, we are still good on the inside council"
*Tips Hat to GiL for the 12 free +25 scrolls this morning*

Reactions: Kat

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So a member of my guild fought FYOU and an I4N$ member last night. I cannot get anyone to tell me if I4N$(not I4NI) is a White Council Guild member?
Please no lawyer speak, a yes or no will do.

*Tips Hat*

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need a Stratics reporter on this developing story. "The winds of alliance in SP, thus they blow."

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need a Stratics reporter on this developing story. "The winds of alliance in SP, thus they blow."

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then perhaps you'll start a thread on the subject, since the subject of this one won't get many reads for people interested in the alliance conversation. Just a thought.........

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then perhaps you'll start a thread on the subject, since the subject of this one won't get many reads for people interested in the alliance conversation. Just a thought.........
I was being sarcastic. This thread was hijacked long ago. But now that you mention it...