• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "Animated Ring" with 5% SSI

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you using to show all that extra detail, like caps and imbuing intensity?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that legal? Why wouldn't UO just come like that? I don't trust applications outside UO. People get hacked that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

T

Tazar

Yes, it is legal. It is a user interface designed for the Enhanced Client.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This is the Enhanced Client with Pinko's UI as well. My animated ring doesn't show the 'extras' while yours does, even tho the other bracelet as 95% of my other loot does. I wonder why my animated doesn't, might refer this to Pinko's in the EC forum. Both these pieces of jewelry are standard clean 'looted' pieces.

Price check on both would be nice too.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My animated ring doesn't show the 'extras' while yours does, even tho the other bracelet as 95% of my other loot does.
Not all the time. Sometimes I get the same thing as you (left picture) but yeah, most of the time it works a treat.