• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Animated Bracelet : Stam Inc 5 Enhance Potions 10% SSI 10% on Great Lakes

HonorableAdventurer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
image.jpeg
Animated Bracelet
Stamina Increase 5
Enhance Potions 10%
Swing Speed Increase 10%
Greater Magic Item

Taking Offers : Due to the interest in the bracelet will let offers run until 8pm (Eastern) Friday the 30th at which time will go to the highest bidder

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Please please please i beg for a pic for the database :)

*Edit* Txs alot for the pic!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and info where you looted it! Awesome piece! Trying to get my hand on such stuff since months!

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Just a guess were this came from...
It has very few mods, so i think a levl 1 critter and the looter had a huge amount of luck to push the mods up one or even two levels..
And alot of real life luck hehe...

I say earth ele at wrong!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Rubs Eyes* ITS REAL!! My dream come true! 1.3B

Is that friday 8pm (Eastern?)

Last edited:

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The real question is... Do I get involved in this? lots of rares gold floating around with nothing to spend it on.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
jesus, whats with the influx of sweet bracelets lately?

*dusts off the sampire*

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye 10 ssi with 5 stam is soooo rareI am still searching for mine >.<

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just curious: what would you imbue on it? Getting Enhance higher + HCI + DCI?

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again it would be nice to have the
How much luck:
Where:
What monster:
What template:

If the OP would be so kind
Sounds like something i heard in gen chat the other day, some guy asked 'what dungeon do i go to for SSI jewelry' lol
Tbh, it really does'nt matter where he got it/or what he got it off, with my experience these things have a chance to drop from any mob in any re-done dungeon.

Otis Leroy Funk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like something i heard in gen chat the other day, some guy asked 'what dungeon do i go to for SSI jewelry' lol
Tbh, it really does'nt matter where he got it/or what he got it off, with my experience these things have a chance to drop from any mob in any re-done dungeon.
Sounds like something I heard in general chat the other day, some guy asked a simple question trying to stimulate conversation on a topic...lol. Then some guy, instead of being informed about the questions that are commonly asked with in the discussion, throws in his 2 cents just so he can't peck in l o l.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent trader, very smooth transaction.

Thanks for the nice item!

HonorableAdventurer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent trader, very smooth transaction.

Thanks for the nice item!
Being very new to such a sale , quite frankly a sale that couldnt be done with one trade window I placed my trust in Podolak and very pleased to say it was well placed ...Not only that but helped me thru the transaction and gave me some good tips ! Ty Sir for such a smooth transaction